Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Since It's Almost 2007.... Redux

Every time I go for a drive I see this sticker...I REALLY think it's time to peel this sticker off of your car.

I mean, what exactly are you trying say?

"We won"?

What did we win? I mean, I usually see this sticker on a '95 Dodge so I know the driver didn't benefit from those tax cuts. What did "we" win?

1. Better health care for all?

2. Better education for the kids?

3. Better security at our airports and borders?

4. A separation of church and state?

5. A ban on assault weapons.

6. Equal rights for all?

7. A clean environment?

NO!

"We" won nothing! Leaving that sticker on your car says more about you than the person it represents!

What it SCREAMS is... "I can't admit a mistake. I was a scared like little girl in '04 when Karl Rove convinced me the boggie man was real and if I didn't vote for "W" he would come out of my closet and blow up a local post office in Montana."

or

"I love my gun but HATE gay people"

Continuing to show support for George Bush isn't a way to show you have "guts." It's just a clear sign of why this country is headed into the toilet with people like you jiggling the handle!

"Well, I'm a conservative"

That's nice... Now go find a sticker that represents a conservative to put on your car! You know, someone who believed in people's rights to privacy and limited government spending.

Of course being a Republican you may look funny with this sticker on your car....

http://www.perkel.com/politics/clinton/repub.htm

7 Comments:

Blogger Mr. A said...

Deb,

That's great!

Damn Hippies! lol

I don't know why the Jesus people stick with Bush...A man clearly going to hell

4:13 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

We won trillions of dollars in national debt and the right to have our conversations recorded without our knowledge, silly! I love this post, especially the fact that you pointed out that real Republicans are for the government staying out of people's lives and conservative spending.

4:30 AM  
Blogger Kari Lee Townsend said...

Great post. You always make me think and crack me up.

5:44 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Yes!! A couple months back there was this little Geo in front of me, and it had a "Kerry/Edwards 2004" sticker on it. I wasn't sure which was worse: that they couldn't let it go or that they were that lazy.

Of course, for the reasons you've laid out, the "W" sticker is so much worse.

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

too funny, luckily for us we dont have these stickers here... :)

Unlucky for you that you do...

1:16 PM  
Blogger B. said...

In response to Debbie- My dad has a "The More People I Meet, The More I Like My Dog" sticker on his truck.

I think we need stickers that say exactly what we feel, not who we're voting for. In that case, mine would say:
-Cut spending
-Keep our guns
-Health care for everyone
-Lower taxes
-Pro-Life
-Higher minimum wage

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate fucking republicans! Fucking cocksucking bastard ass mother fucking shit licking hydrant humping fucks!

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home