Sunday, October 15, 2006

Anyone seen Pete?



Seriously,

I've been to THREE different, large liquor stores this weekend and can not find Pete's Wicked, October Fest!

If anyone sees a six pack please grab it for me.

Every time I ask the clerk says "sorry, we're sold out of that. But we do have the Sam Adams version"

It takes all the restraint I have not to ask them to show it to me and then immediately SLAM the bottle upside their head.

I hate that shit. Don't suggest alternatives! I asked for a specific brand of something! It's like being in the shoe department of Macy's, handing a BLACK shoe to the salesman, asking for it in a size 12 and having him return with it in BROWN! Or my favorite, a different shoe entirely.... In a size 11 and they tell me it runs a "bit big"

Let me try it on!

Oh, and bend over....

I want to show you something

4 Comments:

Blogger Steve H said...

i went with the sam's. it was good. sorry...

3:50 AM  
Blogger March2theSea said...

I am not sure Petes even distributes wide anymore. I used to LOVE the summer brew but havne't even seen it in 2 or 3 years..and yeah I looked.

gonna check on line to see if they are even still brewing..they may have scaled way back now that there are so many beers.

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pete's is the best. And Sam Adams (for being a microbrew) is a wind sucker. The guy at the store may as well have asked you if you wanted some Miller Octoberfest instead! Sam Adams has gone from trying to make a name for itself to poorly mocking the mastery of the Pete's brewery just to stay on the shelf.

Magic Hat (on the other hand) smokes BOTH of them.

Put that in your local bar tap and smoke it!

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate Pepsi, and can't STAND when I ask for Coke, and the waiter/waitress says "Is Pepsi okay?" Well, hell no, it's not okay! I asked for Coke, and they are SO not the same!

Sheesh!!

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home