Monday, October 09, 2006

A New Post

Sorry it's been so long...

I have to say thank you to everyone for continuing to check in to see if I've been posting. I'm in the process of trying to find a smaller laptop to carry back and forth to work. Hopefully when that's done I can start posting on a regular basis again.

The one I bought last year is just too damn big to carry back and forth every day.

Anyway..... Here's some stuff that has been on my mind!

1. What the hell happened to Rusty? She was here, then in England and now somewhere in the south "teaching" which I'm fairly certain is code for "joined a pit crew"

Today, I noticed she commented on some old posts of mine which brought a smile to my face... I thought I'd lost her!

2. What the hell happen to Lou Diamond Phillips? He was in every other film in the late 80's and now he's gone! Last I heard, his wife left him for Melissa Ethridge and then got knocked up by David Crosby.

Hmm..... Maybe he killed himself.

3. Yankee fans are a bunch of whining cocksuckers! A bunch of spoiled babies that need their diapers changed! They are trying to run the greatest player in baseball out of town on a rail. To listen to these assholes whine you'd think Arod made all 54 outs the last two games.

Hey Yankee fans! Shut the fuck up.... You're embarrassing yourselves.

UPDATE!!!!

apparently I am not alone in my feelings on this subject. BRILLIANT article here...

(you'll need to C&P this) http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=caple/061009

4. My better half's surgery - Never have I felt more useless in my entire life. Honestly, she's been through a lot and all I can do is hold her hand and say "it'll be all right" Which makes me useful as a port hole on a submarine!

When I first got to the hospital the day after the surgery I nearly passed out. She was all beat up looking and there was blood I.V. running. Every few minutes the nurse came in the check on the "blood flow" and starting squeezing the bag and flicking the drip with her finger. Honestly, my fiancee is a lot braver than I could ever be.... Fuck, a splinter sends me into a panic attack.

5. My Ipod shit the bed AGAIN! For those of you keeping score this is my third dead Ipod! They are sending me a NEW 30 gig this week. If it makes it until Christmas I'll be a happy guy.

6. Direct TV has the WORST costumer service history. For those of you thinking of leaving your local cable company for Direct TV.... Don't!

Unless you are a big football fan, as I am, and want 9 games a week in HD there is no reason to switch. Just call your local cable company and tell them you are leaving to go to Direct TV. They will offer to knock your bill down at least $30 a month. Trust me... it will work.

7. My writing partner and I have completed a treatment for Law & Order; Criminal Intent. It's awesome and better than 90% of the scripts they have ever done. Now, if I only had a connection over there..... WAIT A MINUTE! I fucking work there!

The producers have been jerking me around for weeks and I'm getting good and pissed off about it. Pretty soon I'm gonna tie it to a brick and throw through the window of the production office.

8. I drove Liza Manelli last week. I can't tell the story yet but will in time. I will say this.... The whole experience ended with her puckered up and telling me "kiss me"

Stayed tuned for that!


That's it for now. I will try and update this more often and thanks for stopping by! I haven't been posting comments on your blogs but I have been lurking. You guys are sooooo fucking talented it really floors me sometimes!

Annoyed

7 Comments:

Blogger Steve H said...

how happy i am to click on your blog and see that you're back.

a few things:

manny for a-rod, straight up and
torre is a god (and that's from a sox fan)

as far as your treatment goes, perhaps the brick idea is not such a bad one.

regarding your comments on liza, define the word 'drove'...

11:58 AM  
Blogger Rusty said...

Annoyed! Your shout-out made me laugh, then get all teary. Must be hormones. I'm here!! I certainly was in England, but then I got a job down here and I moved like 4 days after I got home from vacation. I didn't have an internet connection for more than a month, but I'm here now and life can return to semi-normal!

I did NOT join a pit crew, but that made me laugh out loud! I've missed you as much as you apparently missed me...I was THRILLED to see your/Rosie's stories about the engagement, and can't wait for the wedding! I'm SO there! :)

#1 on your list, eh? Good stuff. You have my email...use it! :)

2:22 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Didn't Lou Diamond Phillips just get arrested for beating his wife, or was that some other washed-up 80s star?

2:41 PM  
Blogger pog mo thoin said...

I am a Zen Creative chick because my sister got it for me. She did because she heard about the iPods shitting the bed without anything that can be done (seems a shame you can't change a goddamn battery).

I am not one of the cool kids with iPods - its like when your mom got you Kmart brand sneakers that tried to look like Nikes but so didn't - but new battery = $20 on ebay for the creative. Just a thought.

4:24 PM  
Blogger Mr. A said...

Hotwire- Get your mind out of the gutter!

Pog - check out the "sour Apples" post under my "best of" links... I was uncool too!

Fresh - I may need those powers...I'll let you know

Rusty - Hope all is going well down there

Jenny - I think they all beat their wives. All the cocaine shrunk their dicks to the point they need to do that to feel like men.

5:21 PM  
Blogger March2theSea said...

dude..LIZA STORY NOW!!!!

Its gonna be epic..I can tell.

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Your back!!!! I like many others have been waiting and waiting for you to return!! Finally you have and it is a terrific post now give us the liza story!!!

RR

2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home