Monday, September 11, 2006

"I see you Mary in the garden
In the garden of a thousand sighs
There's holy pictures of our children
Dancin' in a sky filled with light
May I feel your arms around me
May I feel your blood mix with mine
A dream of life comes to me
Like a catfish dancin' on the end of the line

Sky of blackness and sorrow ( a dream of life)
Sky of love, sky of tears (a dream of life)
Sky of glory and sadness ( a dream of life)
Sky of mercy, sky of fear ( a dream of life)
Sky of memory and shadow ( a dream of life)
Your burnin' wind fills my arms tonight
Sky of longing and emptiness (a dream of life)
Sky of fullness, sky of blessed life ( a dream of life)"

3 Comments:

Blogger pog mo thoin said...

As I said today on my post - this is a day for poetry. This is beautiful. Thanks for this.

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! Poignot!!


RR

2:54 PM  
Blogger Steve H said...

as i played 'the rising' today i ws thinking about you. hope you are well.

3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home