Monday, September 18, 2006

I've Got A Hernia!

Along with getting engaged, my girlfriend's surgery (excuse me, fiancee.... Still have to get used to that) maybe having to move, and working 90+ hours a week I now have a hernia!

Yippee!!!!

It's actually good news but still...

Good news because I didn't know what it was for sure. I had it narrowed down to three things is COULD be.

1. A Hernia

2. A stress fracture in my pelvic bone

3. Cancer of the cock

So, with three things you can see why #1 is the good news

A stress fracture would require 4-6 months of bed rest and cancer of the cock would require suicide.

Can you imagine? There are few things I consider worse than death. Cancer of the cock is top of the list!

Anyway, the doctor gave me the news and I called my fiancee and told her. I get to her mother's house and her grandmother opens the door and yells

"Such good news, I'm happy for you"

I think to myself... "Hey grandma, I HAVE a fucking hernia"

This has to be the worst "good" news in history.

Anyway, the doctor said I'll be fine until the holidays when my job ends and can do the surgery then. It's way too much money to take time off now and he understood that.

He tells me not to do anything that aggravates it which was great advice considering the ONLY thing that REALLY aggravates it is the exact thing I do for a living right now.... Drive!

Oh well, "good" with the bad I suppose...

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the bad "good news"!! Glad to hear it wasnt cancer!!

RR

10:36 PM  
Blogger Steve H said...

i'm glad it's not cock cancer because i heard that lorena bobbitt is a doctor now...

3:12 AM  
Blogger March2theSea said...

cancer would ruin your day.

if/when you get cut up update your netflix queue to like 8 at a time and just chill. I had my appendix out a few years ago and I was doing 2 movies at LEAST a day..it was great.

6:09 AM  
Blogger Potsie said...

Good luck with that my friend. I hear they shaves your pubes for the surgery. You can be 12 again.

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's a GRAND idea...ask them if you can lift some of those road cases (you know, the ones with about 200 lbs. of cable in them!) instead of drive for a day. That'd be a plus, huh??? :P

And how doing about a PSA, Annoyed? Something like "A hernia...beats a rotten cock any day!" Draw back hard on a Marlboro during the pause for a dramatic effect and your point will REALLY hit home!

7:17 AM  
Blogger pog mo thoin said...

Yikes! A hernia, huh? I would have pegged you for an ulcer but not a hernia.

10:34 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Ugh. Sorry about that. Glad your cock's ok though. For your sake and Rosie's.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

I'm sorry to hear that. But I'm glad that you don't have cancer of the cock. ;-)

11:00 AM  
Blogger Rusty said...

Oh, sweetie! How awful! This was from a few weeks ago, so I hope you're feeling better now. Thank goodness it wasn't cock cancer...that would be fairly terrible. Get well soon!

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home