Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Since It's Almost 2007

Maybe it's time for people to start pealing their 2004, presidential stickers off of their cars! Every time I go for a drive I see this sticker...



I get it, what you are trying to say, without actually saying it is...

"We told you so"
"I didn't vote for Bush"
"Don't blame me"

"WE TOLD YOU SO"

Excuse me, but kiss my ass! What that sticker actually says is...

"I voted for a limp dicked moron who couldn't beat the worst president in history!"

PERIOD!

Jimmy Carter could have beat Bush in '04.... JIMMY CARTER!!!!

But John Kerry couldn't. Couldn't do it. He tried and he FAILED! Peel that sticker off you car.

How many "Buffalo Bills, World Champion" stickers have you seen lately?

None, that's how many. Why? Cause they lost... You back your horse and when your horse comes up short you put it out to stud... Unless it's a limp dick like John Kerry, then you just shoot it!

You under no circumstance let it RUN AGAIN????



What is this?

Are you kidding me?

There are actually people buying these stickers and placing them on their cars.

I'm gonna get me a "New York Knicks, World Champions '07" sticker and place it right on my bumper. And when people ask me what the hell I'm thinking, I'll just say... "I'm a Democrat"

And they'll understand.

6 Comments:

Blogger March2theSea said...

man..you are posting way too often!!

Well done. I don't get that either..scrape that crap off!

Boston Bruins Stanley Cup Champs 07

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Back with a vengence, I see! You were missed! Please stay unemployed for as long as you possibly can...PLEASE???

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow another post yoo hoo!!!

And kerry sucks as much as bush cant we the american people find someone better????

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And screw that diseased cunt Hillary too!

3:13 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

I am a fan of the the stickers that say,
W
Fuck the President

I actually miss the Kerry bumper stickers. Down here in the land of the red we don't see them very often. I am surprised that you are not seeing more Hillary stickers, I thought she was the party fav.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Kari Lee Townsend said...

Now that was funny. Great post.

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home