Tuesday, January 17, 2006

People I Can Do Without #3




People who blame God need to kiss my ass!

Idiots like Pat Robertson seem to think God has time to plan earthquakes, floods, strokes and sexually transmitted diseases, to name a few.

Like God doesn't have anything better to do than inflict pain and suffering on every group he doesn't like.

Pat Robertson claims God gave a stroke to Ariel Sharon because he didn't like that Israel was dividing his land.

He also says AIDS is the "hammer and gun" of the homosexual movement in the U.S.

There are many quotes that good old Pat Robertson has made out of hate over the years.

They can be found here....

http://www.positiveatheism.org/hist/quotes/revpat.htm


I have a quote I'd like to share with Pat. It comes from Mr. Bob Dylan...

  • "There's one thing I know, though I'm younger than you. Even Jesus would never forgive what you do....I think you'll find, when your death takes its' toll, all the money you've made will never buy back you'll soul."

And to anyone who watches "The 700 Club" for the "word of God" I would suggest you look elsewhere. If you actually take this man and his message seriously then your souls in much worse shape than you think.

I was raised Catholic and remained that way until "I reached the age of reason"(G. Carlin)

Of all the things I was taught I can't remember hate being one of them.

Something Pat Robertson forgets nightly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

Pat Robertson is a total dick. He makes Christians everywhere look utterly awful, and many pastors actually tell their congregations to reject whatever he says (including my pastor).

That said, I was up till about 2 AM the other night, and I was flipping through the channels and came to the 700 Club on TV. I was intruiged, because he pretty much called one of my neighboring towns a Pit of Hell for rejecting intelligent design. I watched for about 5 minutes - disgusted, of course - and noticed that the entire time, the bottom of the screen was scrolling with people's names and donations. Some of these donations were VERY large. My question - who the HELL would give that dill hole any money whatsoever? What a creep.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home