Tuesday, January 03, 2006

People I can do without #1

Every week I will be picking a person that I can do without. Some will be of national interest and other will come from my personal life. This weeks winner...

This fucking kid that went to Iraq.












Let's get this straight... This idiot boards a plane, flies to Iraq, his parents get mad and now he's a celebrity?

Only in America folks...

Only in America does someone get their 15 minutes of fame for being a complete moron.

This kid should marry Paris Hilton and be on MTV in "Newlyweds 2"

Now all these newscasters are saying "He's lucky to be alive"

Well, no shit.

Meanwhile, we've lost over 2,000 of our military over there and this asshole is being celebrated for surviving a 2 day trip? Where is the story of the latest GI home from the war on my evening news? I'd much rather hear about that then this kid.

Also, if he wanted to do a story about dangerous conditions all he had to do was walk around in the "Red Hook" section of Brooklyn. I was there two months ago working until 6:00 AM. I was scared for my life. Where's my call to be on Letterman?

I'm just happy he wasn't killed. If he had been the whole country would have been expected to "feel bad" for him. He's lucky to be alive and I'm lucky I have a remote control. Someone let me know when the real news will be on again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we should shoot him!

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home