Thursday, February 15, 2007

People I Can Do Without #16

Tim Hardaway has got to be the dumbest man alive.

Dumber than Larry the Cable Guy.

Dumber than President Bush.

And even dumber than the people that say "no deal" when the bank offers more the 150 grand!

REALLY DUMB!

Want proof? Here's what he said in response to ex-basketball player John Amaechi admitting he was gay in his new book.

"You know, I hate gay people, so I let it be known. I don't like gay people and I don't like to be around gay people. I am homophobic. I don't like it. It shouldn't be in the world or in the United States. First of all, I wouldn't want him on my team. And second of all, if he was on my team, I would, you know, really distance myself from him because, uh, I don't think that's right. And you know I don't think he should be in the locker room while we're in the locker room. I wouldn't even be a part of that"

Now, for fun, re-read that entire passage and change the words "gay" to "Black" and "him" to "them"

What the hell is wrong with Tim Hardaway? Is he really that god damn stupid that he can't see the bigoted irony in that statement. 50 years ago another group was excluded and hated for no good reason because of the way they were born. That was all they did wrong.... They were born different. They weren't even allowed to make a living in the NBA as anything more than the janitor! Sweeping up after the white players were done....

Now they make up 80% of the league.

Short-term-memory, asshole!

I used to love watching Tim and the rest of his Heat teammates getting their asses kicked by the Knicks every playoff season. Now, looking back on it, I cherish the memories even more.

They say people that are homophobic are usually just gay people in denial.

I'm sure Tim Hardaway would disagree.....
?


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This kind of shit disgusts me.

5:24 AM  
Blogger March2theSea said...

i am with Debbie on that.

I just don't get it. Something someone else does that has NOTHING to do with you I don't get. Who cares. Hurt little kids I have an issue but because you are interested in an "adult" relationship with others who am I to say ANYTHING?

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's a freak--and now he been banned from Las Vegas for the AllStars game--I love it!!

Lela

2:52 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

That paragraph pissed me off in a huge way, mostly because it was just a horrible, horrible thing to say, but also because I was thinking exactly what you said afterward - it seems pretty damn stupid to be bigoted against others when you've probably got others bigoted against you yourself.

Fucking moron.

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home