Tuesday, February 13, 2007

People I Can Do Without #15

Anna Nicole Smith's baby needs to get off my evening news! I don't care who her father is and I don't care who raises her!

She's worth more than most small nations. I can't spend one minute "concerned" about her well being.

"But Annoyed, she's only a baby"

So what?

"Her mom JUST died"

And that's sad. However, it's no more sad than the tens of thousands of children that lose their parents every year because of genocide and war throughout this world. Where's their damn news coverage?

Go Google "Children of Darfur" and tell me how many times you think of Anna Nicole's rich orphan while surfing those images.

And now we have the circus of paternity tests to look forward to while these schmucks battle for custody of her inheritance.... This kid would be better being an actual orphan than having a choice of these guys.

But again, I'm officially past "worry".... Get this kid off my television until she has her own reality show at 18.

Here's an idea of what she will look like then...


8 Comments:

Blogger March2theSea said...

i just think they need to start swabbin the tools that think they are the dad..then that part of the stupid story can be over with.

I am so tired of it..and as soon as I saw it on cnn.com late Thursday I thought OH man..here we go.

love the last 2 posts...the cold must be pissin you off good.

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen, 100% true.........


Well done!!!

1:18 PM  
Blogger JT said...

My husband would agree 100%. It drives him nuts when so much time is spent on on "stars" tragedy when there is so much in everyday life.

I'm saddened by the whole sordid mess, but I don't want to hear about it all the time. And people wonder why I don't watch a lot of TV anymore.

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shit. I was going to put my name in the pool as possible fathers. I figure I have just a good of a chance as anyone else.

But, you're right. Those babies in Darfur and Uganda need our attention more. But, this kind of celebrity bullshit is what is wrong with the world.

4:04 PM  
Blogger Gina Thompson said...

It's this shit that reminds me to be happy that I don't have cable.

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exactly!!

Lela

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you seen Bob Barker lately? There is someone that needs to be retired already.

He's being kept alive with hairspray and denture cream.

2:52 PM  
Blogger B. said...

Couldn't agree with you more, Annoyed. And, yes, she is going to look like Paris Hilton only a bit chunkier.

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home