Saturday, July 01, 2006

People I Can Do Without #11






Why is this woman
famous?








For the life of me I can not find one thing Star Jones has done of any merit! As an example, under career highlights, she lists being the only person to interview O.J. Simpson during his civil lawsuit!

Whoppi-fucking-do!

If that's a career "highlight" then I shudder to think about what she considers a low point.

As far as I can tell she's appeared on numerous tabloid programs over the years, lost a bunch of weight, married a guy named Al, and gotten fired from the most annoying show on television.

Quite a friggin' list!

Now everyone want to know what's next! What's next for Star?

Who gives a shit!

She's all over the place now, which means I have to see her face EVERYWHERE! Personally, I'd rather stare at a steaming, pile of cow shit than have to look at Star Jones ever again!

Maybe that's just me....

If she wants my opinion of what to do next (other than staying off my TV) I would suggest going back to one of her other two jobs...




Helping the Republic fight the Empire










Or.....







Coaching Temple basketball!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Said!! ROA ROA ROA (round of Applause) I also think there is way more to the poor is me I've been sacked story. (I watch the view thanks to aussie cable tv)dont hate me) and I too think its annoying at times, however here behaviour leading up to her going was combative,rude and super annoying thank goodness she's left!! She can go ride her high horse somewhere else.. (hopefully into a huge pond) RR

1:48 AM  
Blogger Dim said...

Oh man...those two look-alikes are friggin hysterical!!

6:57 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

I agree. She's annoying as hell and strange-looking to boot!

10:20 AM  
Blogger March2theSea said...

good point(s) I have no idea why people care. From the sound of thigns too she burnt some bridges so even if there was a shot to go elsewhere execs I am sure will be cautious.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

Who is she?

5:11 PM  
Blogger Mr. A said...

Excactly Mark!

5:40 PM  
Blogger Steve H said...

i used to live in philadelphia and the only thing that i don't miss is coach chaney. thanks for the unwanted flashback to that freak. as much as i don't like ms. jones it seems mean to compare her to him.

5:32 AM  
Blogger Mr. A said...

Hotwire-

You're not getting soft on me are you?

;-)

Just to recap...

Compared to a pile of steaming dog shit = okay

Compared to Chaney = Mean

Got it!

lol

3:51 PM  
Blogger pog mo thoin said...

I think she looked better when she was fat! Honestly, you can't say that about to many people. What a loser! And Barbara whats-her-name that fired her - I hate her too!

9:02 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

I cannot stand her!!! If I ever had the chance to meet her I'd ask her what life was like being married to a gay man.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Who is that woman?

And, given the choice, I'd rather have rough alien-fish butt sex with Ackbar then that woman.

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home