Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The "Best Of" & Some New Links

I have created a "Best Of" list at the right of the page if anyone is interested.... They are sort of in order.... I choose them based on what I like best, not the number of comments (Some actually have zero)

A tale of my tremendous "Stud-Like" High School experience is up at "Someday We'll look Back on This....."

http://somedayfunny.blogspot.com/


Also, there are some new links under the "Blogs that Link" list...

1. Why Don't We Get Drunk and Blog - That's Lozo and be warned it's for MATURE audiences... Some very funny stuff.

2. These are Hard Times For Dreamers - Another blog I found thanks to March and Sage. Sort of a female March in the way she writes about music and a good read throughout!

3. Ramblin Rose - Anyone named after a Dead Song is cool with me! She's a California native now living in Australia! She has begun writing about Australia and its' wildlife and general unique differences from the U.S. Now, I'm obsessed with Australia and its' insane wildlife... In my opinion it may be the most dangerous place on Earth!

4. News Rants and Reviews - Is a crazy conservative that found and linked to me! Now I'm returning the favor.... I agree with nothing he says but it does give me an opportunity at some political debate and insight on how the other half lives and thinks!


Enjoy!

6 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Thanks for the link, got you on mine too.
Contrary opinions make for good debate, I'm sure to keep you amused.

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks heaps! for the great plug!!!!!!


rr

8:16 PM  
Blogger frank said...

worst. plug. ever. if you ever associate me with the word "mature" again, we're over.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Mr. A said...

My most sincere apologies Lozo... Don't know what got into me!

11:06 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

No new post from you, hope all is well and you're not one of the unfortunate folks being washed away in the deluge of rain.
That is not one of the problems currently in Las Vegas but we do have a monsoon season where the place floods quickly.
We have searing heat and violent crime to deal with, rain would be better.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Mr. A said...

Mark,

I tend to update 2-3 times a week.

And once at the other blog..

My mother lives out in Vegas so I know all too well about the heat!

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home