Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I Don't Care If You Burn!

Thought I'd post this to let Jenny know she isn't alone...

To quote Denis Leary:

"I love to smoke. I smoke seven thousand packs a day, ok. And I am never fucking quitting!"

Up until a week ago that was my motto! That and "Always make friends with fat girls... They have the best looking friends"

Anyway, the day after my 30th birthday I put down my delicious American Spirits and picked up a package of these...So, now instead of my morning cup of coffee and Cigarette I enjoyed a cup of coffee and a piece of fucking flavorless chalk! This was GREAT!

It also lasted all of four days. Over the weekend I bought a pack of "Yellows" and felt like a fucking junkie. I sucked those down and said "This time I'm sticking with the chalk!"

Well, here's the rub.... My girlfriend smokes.

These....


These, DISGUSTING tasting, pieces of shit! After you smoke American Spirits for any extended period of time you can't smoke anything from the major brands without tasting anything but the chemicals.

Marlboro Ultra Lights taste exactly like I imagine freebasing bleach would.

However, I still sit around all day waiting for her to come home from work so I can suck two down! Right after I spit out the the fucking chalk!

I think I need help....

7 Comments:

Blogger Gina Thompson said...

I've never even heard of American Spirits but you two are making me want them!

7:30 PM  
Blogger Mr. A said...

Gina,

They are all natural Indian cigarettes. They don't add any chemicals or additives to the cigarette to make it burn faster or get you more addicted.

100% tabacco.

If anyone smokes now and switches to these... After a month try and switch back. It's impossible because of the taste!

God, I want one right now!

7:36 PM  
Blogger March2theSea said...

when I was in a band the other three smoked so I slowly took to it, but it never really was something I was way in to. When I first started dating Mrs March we'd smoke when we drank..I do have to say..Amer. Spirts are worth tracking down if you do smoke. Damn..i think I want one now too.

6:07 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

I never had American Spirts, but Marlboros are nasty as hell. I'm a menthol girl; I smoke Salems or Parliaments if the store is out.

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time to switch to the nasal spray! If you think the American Spirits are good wait until you get your hands on the Nicotrol NS.....oh baby!!!!!!

A.S.S.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Mr. A said...

Jenny,

American Spirit makes a menthol...


Not that you want to find out :-)

4:51 PM  
Blogger NeverEnough said...

I smoke what your girlfriend smokes and can't imagine anything else. I'd love to quit too though...

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home