Monday, May 22, 2006

30 Years, Burning Down The Road.....


Today is my 30th birthday.

Why do I tell you this?

I have no idea.... But I am annoyed by it.

When did I get so fucking old?

People will say "You're not old" and "You're still just a baby"

Guess what? Those people are really fucking old.

At least I still have all my hair... That's the first "good" thing that came to mind when I woke up today. Oh, and I'm not deaf yet! So, that's another "good" thing. But that's about it.

I look forward to losing both by the time I'm 60!

2 Comments:

Blogger B. said...

Happy Birthday, Annoyed! May your 30's be a great decade!

3:37 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

Happy Birthday, Pal! :) 30 truly isn't old, but I'm going to freak out when I get there. I'm not looking forward to it. You, on the other hand, should enjoy having that hair and a bunch of people who think you're awesome, myself included. Hope your day was great!! (I say "was" because it's literally 11:59 and I completely missed it.)

Best wishes for the next year and far beyond. :)

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home