Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Random Vent #10


Can Someone tell me where to buy a pair of jeans WITHOUT holes in the them?

Jesus Christ!

I went to 6 stores last weekend looking for a pair of jeans and everyone of them had pre-made holes in them. That's right, pre-made.... Meaning, retailers now assume that we are too lazy to rip tiny holes in our own jeans.

They label them as "vintage" which I get a kick out of because "vintage" is just another way of saying "used" In other words, they wanted me to spend $70 for the "I'm wearing someone else's used jeans" look.

No thank you!

And they are such pussy holes on top of it! Little worn holes near your upper thigh or above your knee. Give me a tear across the ass! One where there is a legitimate risk of my balls being exposed! You know, so some grandmother would have to say, "excuse me but I think your testicles are showing"

That's worth the $70!

This is a slippery slope folks.

Next step:







This look again!











One lump or two?

3 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

Now, Annoyed...you can't have it both ways. First you want one that DOESN'T have tiny, pathetic holes in it, then you ASK FOR ones that make your balls hang out...THEN you bust on some hair band guy in the type of jeans you JUST asked for! I think you have a conflicting sense of the ripped jeans look that you're after. :-P I'm totally kidding, of course.

I love how at Lane Bryant (where I get my "good" jeans [meaning: not at Wal-Mart]) they charge up to $89 (I saw ones once for $119 there) for ripped up jeans, and they're not even attractively ripped! I feel your pain. I have some that have little patches of worn off stuff, but that's up by the pocket where my short covers it anyway. I don't need my ass cheeks hanging out, and I promise no one in York WANTS to see my ass cheeks anyway.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Dim said...

Friggin' brilliant! I can't even comment, because I have nothing to add that you didn't say already.

That Joe Elliott photo was perfect.

- D.

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you, you're brilliant and you make me laugh.
But, if you're gonna rip on other people's fashion choices or accessories I've got to call you on something.
Now, let's talk about that fanny pack...

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home