Sunday, March 26, 2006

People I Can Do Without #6


Unless you're shipping out to Iraq it's time to take the army fatigues off!

I love these assholes walking around, dressed as soldiers, pretending to be hard asses. If they were really that tough they'd volunteer to ship out and defend our country from the "evil doers"
But, alas, they just sit at home playing "Tour of Duty" on-line, with some losers they met in a fucking chatroom.

I think tomorrow I'll dress up like a doctor or a pirate! That sounds like fun!

It's against the law to dress up and walk around acting like a cop.... Why we look the other way as a society when it comes to showing the same respect for the uniforms of the men and woman of our armed forces is beyond my understanding.
"We do it to support the troops"
Blow me!
You want to support the troops? Enlist fucker!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dim said...

Yes! You are dead on! So funny...whenever Xteen are out and about and see someone in fatigues, we always say to each other, "Whoa...I didn't even SEE that guy. He just blended right in..."

- D.

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While we're at it can we shoot all those nostalgic assholes who are trying to bring back leg warmers. I hate those fucks too!

A.S.S.

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home