Sunday, February 12, 2006

Let it Snow, Let it Snow...


Whoever wrote that song didn't give themselves a hernia digging their cars out of a fucking Blizzard as I just did.

Holy shit, we got a lot of snow!

It was wet and heavy and I seriously feel like my ball sack is filled with stomach lining.

Sorry girls, but that's the truth of it.

I finally dug out and then realized that I can't actually get in my car and go anywhere this entire week. If I do, I will NEVER be able to park again! These assholes don't shovel....They just pull out and leave the snow there so there is no way anyone can park there when they leave.

Also, all my jerk off neighbors own snow blowers but none of them actually offered to let me use them. I guess learning their names and saying hello as I walk by them would help but who has time for that the other 364 days a year.

Jerk Offs.

In other news...

- Dick Chaney shot someone yesterday http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/02/12/cheney.ap/index.html

It took 24 hrs for the news to get out. If the guy had died I suspect it would have never gotten out..

- The Winter Olympics began yesterday. I turned them on just in time to see the cross country skiing... Someone let me know when the hockey starts (the men's hockey)

- And because I know you care and because you were wondering... My cat had gas all weekend.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dim said...

Man, maybe you should have gotten that dog after all!

I hear you about the hockey! Although I do like some of the other winter sporting events, hockey is the only one I would go out of my way to watch.

Living in an apartment complex means I didn't have to shovel too terribly much, but with two feet of snow on two cars, I still had to do some work to get them cleaned off. It's not the same pain that you are referring to, but last night, like an hour after I came in I got the "Oh yeah, your back is really gonna be fucked up in the morning" kind of vague pain. And sure enough...

- D.

4:31 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Damn, if that's your car you got a lot more snow than we did, and ours was powdery. Some jackass in a truck with a plow drove down our parking area 4 DIFFERENT TIMES and didn't bother to plow any of the snow.

7:14 AM  
Blogger Riss said...

Seriously. Every time someone says "Oh I wish it would snow here" I just want to hit them with a snow shovel.

3:53 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

I was thinking the same thing. All this snow shoveling for what? To go where?

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home