Sunday, March 19, 2006

Random Vent #9


Your Dog needs to be bigger than my cat!

All these "toy" and "miniature" dogs are just rats on a leash in my opinion.

Grown, heterosexual, men who walk these dogs proudly deserve a smack in the back of the head and a testosterone check-up. They like to blame the wife or kids for this animal landing in their house but we know better. Any man worth his nuts would stand up and say "to hell with this...I'm getting a Great Dane and hoping he eats this rat" or better yet flush it down the toilet!!

As it yaps and yaps as the bowl sucks it in the kids my run in and scream and cry. Just tell them "Kippy went to find Nemo"

They'll get over it as soon as the Labrador Retriever shows up!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

I'm glad you're back, Annoyed! I missed you and your random vents!

My friend just got a Yorkie and it weighs less than 2 pounds...I think it's absolutely precious! BUT if I saw a man walking it on a leash, I agree, it would be a different story. What I call "Yap dogs" (or sometimes "Crap dogs") can be SO annoying. I do think they're cute, though.

To each his own, I guess! But that doesn't mean we can't make fun of them! :)

"Kippy went to find Nemo"...priceless.

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Author, Brilliant as usual; but I have to take exception to the "toy" dog comments. I inherited "Gracie" from my girlfriend, and although a year ago I would have agreed with you, this little bitch is one of the best things that ever happened to me. I love her, and she at least acts like she loves me too, which is more than I can say for the gir friend. Be well Fucko... Argue with you later. -tommy

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home