Sunday, May 11, 2008

Where The F**K Have I Been?

As Dim so sweetly asked?

I have been working.... That's it really!

Busy with weddings (not mine) and other life related issues. 

As far as the blog thing goes... I always said that I wasn't going to do anything political. There are a hundred thousand of those already. This was going to be different. However, the only stuff that's really pissing me off these days is political in nature.  I feel I may be gearing up for some new stuff. Some of it may be political in nature as the last post hinted at.

Stayed tuned... I'll let you know exactly where the FUCK I am!

:-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny G said...

Glad to have you back--except for the 30 Rock diss. :)

4:33 AM  
Blogger March2theSea said...

holy holy F??! you are back!

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home