Thursday, December 15, 2005

Those damn Mexicans

I'm soooo sick and tired of hearing Americans bitch and moan about the Mexican immigrants taking "our jobs"

Unless you a Cherokee Indian you need to shut the fuck up and kiss my ass!

Your family is only here because, in most cases, your great grandparents decided to get on a boat and come here. Why does that entitle you to deny other people access to the American Dream? Because you woke up from it and realized it takes actually work to succeed in life?

The illegal immigrant is essential to our way of life. The enable us to eat reasonably priced produce and to stuff our fat American faces at restaurants on the weekends. They aren't taking "our jobs" they are taking the jobs we're too proud to do.

If you are really upset by these Mexicans then I'll make you a deal...

You can mow my lawn come spring time and I'll pay you the minimum wage to do so.

Better yet, my friend is the manager at a Chilis and I'll get you a job washing the dishes seven nights a week for $400.

Sound good? If not, shut the fuck up and do something better with your time and energy than trying to piss on people's American Dream. You know, the original one your grandparents dreamt long before your entitled ass was born.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home