Thursday, December 15, 2005

Dear Friends with children....

I'm gonna say this with as much tact as possible.

Your fucking kids are ugly!

I hope I'm not the one that's first breaking this new to you but it has to be broke.

Please stop dragging them to the local Sears or Walmart to have these photos taken. There is no need to document every month of their mongoloid existence.

If you have to take them to be photographed please refrain from sending me pictures of them during the holiday season. It honestly hurts my eyes to see them.

If anyone reading this wants to know if they have ugly children here's what you look for....

When the children are photographed with the family dog... the dog is far and away the best looking one in the photo.

Trust me, these kids are going to be picked on and teased their whole lives. There is no need for a running document of their "development"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home