Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Random Vent #3

These fucking Salvation Army pricks with their pussy-ass bells.

Now, I have nothing against the Salvation Army...They do a lot of good. However, I find it hard to believe that in all these years none of these pricks outside the supermarkets and bus stations couldn't have learned at least one tune. Just one tune!

Every year it's the same thing "CLANG, CLANG, CLANG" "Give us some money!

Well, excuse me but you're gonna have to try harder than that!

Ring me off a few verses of "Jingle Bells" or if there's two of you maybe a nice rendition of "Silent Night"

Hell a drunk bum in the subway playing a one-stringed guitar he found in the trash makes more of an effort to play an actual SONG!!!

You want my money Salvation Army? Than earn it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home